A Strategic Blueprint will be completed which may include some of the following:
1. Heart Map - A listing of organizations and groups who do work around compassion, developed on the Seattle model.
2. Measurements - Measurements on awareness and intentionality will be developed to start the process of planning and growth for the 10 year-plan.
3. 2014 Compassion Games - September 11 - 21, 2014.
4. 2015 World Compassion Festival - San Francisco as the location to bring those from around the world to learn more about the work of compassion. This is in the works and we are potential location for a 2015 event.
5. Stanford University Collaboration. Collaboration with Stanford University's Center for Compassion and Altruism Research & Education.
6. Compassion in Business & Organizations
7. Compassion in Schools & Education
8. Compassion in Spiritual Communities
9. Compassion in Healthcare
Compassionate San Francisco will be building a coalition of partners representing a broad range of community groups dedicated to creating a culture of compassion, including:
● K-12 schools
● Criminal-justice organizations (police, courts, detention facilities)
● Public health agencies (local and US Public Health Service)
● Other local, county, state, and federal government agencies
● Parenting groups (PTSA, parent associations, parent publications)
● Healthcare providers and providers
● Service groups (Rotary, Salvation Army, etc.)
● Arts groups (visual arts, performing arts, art retreats, etc.)
● Youth groups (Boys and Girls clubs, school organizations, etc.)
● Service agencies (YWCA, YMCA, homeless shelters, food centers, etc.)
● Senior groups (retirement associations, local AARP organizations, mentoring groups)
● Faith groups (outreach programs, social service ministries)